Dr. Park is a Certified Preferred Provider of Invisalign (Clear Braces) in Chilliwack, BC.
Why would you want to consider Invisalign or Clear Braces?
1. It’s invisible: Not only are the results of using Invisalign great for aligning and straightening your teeth and improving your smile, but most colleagues and family won’t even know you’re wearing aligners. Aligned teeth give you an improved look, improves your gums and oral hygiene, and also reduces chances of cavity incidents.
Invisalign Clear Braces is an effective alternative to metal braces, and it’s a revolutionary procedure that straightens teeth without the noticeable visibility of conventional wire braces.
2. Works with your lifestyle: Invisalign clear braces can transform your smile without interfering with your lifestyle. Plus, the comfort of the smooth edges eliminates gum and cheek irritation. You can enjoy your favourite foods by removing your clear aligner along with the ease of brushing and flossing.
3. Economical: Invisalign aligners are a clear alternative to traditional braces with comparable costs to most metal brace treatments.
4. Effective & Efficient: The braces procedure moves teeth in an almost perfect way. In most cases, the treatment duration is faster than most metal brace treatments – often as little as six months.
Why would you want to consider Vedder Dental Clinic to help with your treatment?
1. Professionals: Vedder Dental Clinic – located in the heart of Garrison, Sardis in Chilliwack, BC, is a recognized leader in clear orthodontics.
2. Competitive Cost: The cost of Invisalign treatments provided by Vedder Dental is very competitive.
3. Experienced: We have years of experience with invisible braces treatments for many of our clients.
4. Complimentary consultations: For your peace of mind, we offer complimentary consults when you’re considering clear aligners like Invisalign.
5. Combined treatment options: When your desired outcome is to achieve maximum cosmetic goals using Veneers, Zoom Advanced Teeth Whitening, Full Porcelain Crowns, and more, we can combine treatments to save you time.
6. Dental coverage claims: Our team is savvy working with most dental insurance companies and handling the necessary paperwork to get approval from your dental coverage provider for your clear aligners.