If you’re wondering what a general dentist is, it means they are your primary care dental provider. At Vedder Dental Clinic, our dentists diagnose, treats, and manages your overall oral health care needs, including gum care, root canals, fillings, crowns, veneers, bridges, and preventive education.
What is included in general dentistry?
General dentists are among the most common dental care providers. At Vedder Dental Clinic, we are skilled in diagnosing, treating, and managing your overall oral healthcare needs, including cleanings and exams, gum care, root canals, fillings, crowns, veneers, bridges, and preventative education.
What are the general dentistry services?
- General dentistry services include:
- Complete exams, x-rays & cleanings
- Fillings, root canals & extractions
- Cosmetic dentistry, e.g., whitening, porcelain & composite veneers
- Implants – placement & restoration
- Crowns, bridges, full & partial dentures
- Preventive care, periodontal therapy, & nutritional counseling